Mohawk Carvers Creek Natural Walnut 1/2 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring (19.69 sq.ft./case) HSK1-04 - Specifications
Model number: HSK1-04
Internet number (SKU): 206648283
Availability: in stock
Description Carvers Creek Natural Walnut 1/2 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring (19.69 sq.ft./case) - 206648283
If you buy 2 pc's of Carvers Creek Natural Walnut 1/2 in. Thick x 5 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring (19.69 sq.ft./case) HSK1-04 for $ 99 and share it with your friends - we will give you discount 5% for next visit.
The Mohawk Carvers Creek Engineered Hardwood Flooring Collection features beautiful 1/2 in. thick products that are made with a hand beveled edge and hand scraped texture. These elements help create a unique texture that compliments the graining and stain of each product. The multi-joint locking system allows for quick and easy installation. Backed by a company you can trust, the Carvers Creek Collection is sure to compliment your home for years to come. This Mohawk flooring collection meets all environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act compliant. California residents: See Proposition 65 Information.
California residents: see
Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Walnut Engineered Hardwood
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random (11 in. - 48 in.) Length
- 19.69 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33 lbs.
- Construction: 5 ply Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Natural Walnut, Medium Color, Low Gloss, Hand Scraped Texture
- Planks have a hand beveled edge and hand beveled end
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1010
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On Grade, Above Grade, Below Grade
- Installation: Float/glue/staple/nail
- Residential use
- 25-year finish/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating moldings and trim
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
Rated 5 out of
This seems like a high quality wood floor & color...
This seems like a high quality wood floor & color is great (medium brown & not too orange) but we did not end up going with it. The Product Description on HD states it’s a patented lock system but it’s not. It’s tongue & groove either glue down or float & glue seams. We wanted a click & lock floor.
Rated 5 out of
Very Easy to install & durable
This was a much easier project than I thought it would be! The planks lock into place with a couple of gentle taps. The floor looks super after installation! I am so glad that the carpet is gone!! Easy to maintain and easy to clean. We are very happy!
Rated 2 out of
Very easily scratched, not a very sturdy finish. I paid a lot for that bad quality hardwood and I...
Very easily scratched, not a very sturdy finish. I paid a lot for that bad quality hardwood and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I had it installed for 3 weeks and it already shoes wear. Dust magnet and the beveled seems make it very difficult to clean. It has nice grains and for a walnut it is very rare to find that country natural look... It was a waste of money and time because I waited too long to get it shipped. Sorry but no thanks.