Home Legend Brazilian Teak Cumaru 3/4 in. Thick x 3-3/8 in. Wide x 78 in. Length Hardwood Stair Nose Molding HL804SN - Specifications
Model number: HL804SN
Internet number (SKU): 202637974
Brand: Home Legend
Availability: in stock
Description Brazilian Teak Cumaru 3/4 in. Thick x 3-3/8 in. Wide x 78 in. Length Hardwood Stair Nose Molding - 202637974
If you buy 2 pc's of Brazilian Teak Cumaru 3/4 in. Thick x 3-3/8 in. Wide x 78 in. Length Hardwood Stair Nose Molding HL804SN for $ 34 and share it with your friends - we will give you discount 5% for next visit.
78 in. length high density fiberboard (HDF) hardwood stair nose flush moulding is used on the edge of the stair tread to provide a curved wrap. It's primary function is to catch the brunt of the traffic while enhancing the beauty of a stair case or step. This glue down trim can be cleaned with a damp cloth or soft brush.
California residents: see
Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Brazilian Teak
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 3-3/8 in. Width x 78 in. Length Molding
- Item coordinates with 3/4 in. thick hardwood flooring
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Molding
- Prefinished Brazilian Teak Cumaru, Medium Color
- Janka wood hardness rating/ resistance to denting: 3540
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Glue with optional nail reinforcement
- Residential use
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- All products made from Exotic wood are light sensitive. Exposure to light will change their colors to make them look darker or lighter. This is not a manufacturing defect but natural property of Exotic wood
Rated 1 out of
The product was significantly damaged when it arrived. The finish had chips and dents taken out o...
The product was significantly damaged when it arrived. The finish had chips and dents taken out of it.